Our 4D center and diagnostic medical facility provides essential imaging for physician offices and major clinics and will be open to service patients. We wanted to take a moment to let you know what we’re doing to combat the spread of COVID-19
Our 4D center and diagnostic medical facility provides essential imaging for physician offices and major clinics and will be open to service patients. Please rest assured that our Medical Director and experience medical staff take great measures to ensure our facility policies and practices are in place to minimize exposures to respiratory pathogens including SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. Although we are fully equipped with hospital grade disinfectants and measures are fully implemented before patient arrival, upon arrival, and throughout the duration of patient’s visits, our facility monitors and limits groups of 5 PEOPLE in the facility at one time throughout the day TO enforce social distancing. All patients must pass our pre-screening questions and are advised to read the following information and to strictly adhere to its instructions. This information helps keep you, our staff, and all of our patients safe.
SAFETY TIPS: Practice healthy hygiene habits every day to help prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses. In order to protect yourself from a possible infection, the CDC recommends:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
Using sanitizer is also a quick way to clean until your able to wash your hands.
SAFETY FIRST: If you or a member of your family has been to China OR has recently traveled we request that you notify our office and remain observant of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 virus. Please take all precautionary measures to notify our staff before the day of your appointment or arrival. Thank you.